SolringAir is a dynamic software company specialized in building innovative solutions for airlines.
Our IT products have robust capabilities which optimize the costs, increase ancillary revenue streams, elevates UX/UI, and heighten brand positioning in the airline e-commerce arena.
We equip our clients to enable them grow their yield, facilitate “hybrid models”, revitalize under-performing channels, develope ancillary revenue, expand affiliate programs and reduce operational costs.
Our team has 10+ years experience in the airline and travel domain.
Customers worldwide use airline and travel applications designed in cooperation with SolringAir technological partners:
Our Airline Strategy Capabilities :
Our Travel Strategy Capabilities:
We complement our airline and travel industry experience with practices that assist our clients in leveraging opportunities in these markets!
We are always open to the new opportunities and constantly introduce innovative and successful IT products as well as consultancy services to our clients!
- Degree in Computer science (or other relevant degree) from a leading university
- At least 4 years of experience with Java development
- Experience with project design, coding and release to customers
- Experience with Agile development, including continuous Integration, continuous Deployment and coding for automated testing
- Extensive experience with Java Server side technologies, such as Spring: MVC, Boot, Data, Integration; SQL/noSQL, RESTful API, development of distributed highly-available system;
- Good level of English speaking
- Responsible, open-minded, good team player
Experience Groovy, Kotlin
In this position you will contribute directly to our cutting edge platform for Online Travel Agencies and Internet Booking Engine.
Among others, you will
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end
- Design and write code
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with QA automation
- Be responsible for monitoring integration and smooth production operation
- Awesome projects in a travel industry and challenging tasks
- Positive environment and friendly team
- Professional development (conference/ trainings/ workshops)
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Medical insurance, sport options (partial compensation)
- Corporate events
- Understanding the modern tendencies UI & interactive design
- Strong expertise in UX (web and mobile: Android, iOS platforms)
- Ability to work in a team
- English language — Upper-Intermediate
- Please provide the link to your portfolio.
- Experience of WCAG design will be a plus
- Provide UI/UX expertise
- Create UI/UX prototypes
- Raster graphics in .psd (photoshop format) for the page layout, vector graphics in ai/Sketch/SVG format
- Create User story PC/tablet version
- Create design guidelines (fonts, sizes , margins/paddings, behavior while resizing, colors and other tool-tips)
- Effectively communicate & brainstorm conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of user centered design process
- Solve other minor design issues
— Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent (Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science, Engineering)
— 3+ years related experience in the software development company
— Ability to gather requirements and state them clearly
— Great at wireframing, prototyping and whiteboarding ideas
— Experience working directly with customers
— Experience working with sales teams to sell the product vision
— Strong usability sense
— Thoughtful; attention to detail
— Excellent English language skills
— 1-3 years of Airline/Travel systems experience highly preferred.
— Proven experience translating technology into functional/user interface and business requirements.
— Experience creating screen mock-ups with strong documentation skills
— Background in ’Agile’ software development methodology highly preferred.
— Jira & Confluence
— Ability to work a flexible schedule.
— Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with Customer and PM to identify functional and user interface requirements (user stories) necessary to complete projects.
-Document and communicate Product Head/ Delivery Manager functional and user requirements.
— Support reviews of business process, business requirements and functional requirements to help clarify objectives during system design and system development phase
— Assist with the review of identified system requirements and application designs intended to confirm that business and functional requirements are met.
— Support the creation of Method & Procedures
— Support the creation of Training documentation.
— Prepare status updates and communicate issues to Company leadership as needed.
— Support system deployment by gathering/documenting/sharing user feedback.
— Analysis and revision of existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
— Preparation of detailed user stories (requirements documents) from which system design documents will be written.
— Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and support of translation into proper system requirements specifications.
— Identification and assessment of probable interactions of related IT systems and predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
— Revision of proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of equipment, and personnel
— Functioning as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
— Ensuring data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
— Supporting the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements.
— Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
— Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- 3+ years of actual experience in front-end development
- Experience with Angular (typescript, rxjs, reactive forms)
- Experience in cross-browser development
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Deliver high scale projects end to end
- Develop a user interface for a complex single-page application
- Take a part in development of internal UI framework
- Reviewing the code
- Closely communicate with designers and product managers, provide best solutions and influence the product
- Participate in internal front-end meetups and share experience