Abandoned Booking Retention tool helps airlines retain abandoned users by using personalized offers generated based on data analyses of each user’s shopping experience.
Did you know that for every 100 potential customers, less than 10 will complete a booking? However, most Airlines are doing very little to bring back these potential customers that have already shown real intention to buy a ticket.
Abandoned booking retention tool sends personalized offers to abandoned users. The personalized offers are generated based on data analyses of each user’s shopping experience and identification of the reason the user had abandoned. Exact Identification of the stage where the user left enables the user to easily complete the booking from the point he left.
Main reasons users abandon the shopping process:
- Prices are not competitive enough
- User experience is tiring and complicated
- Payment errors and other technical issues
- Customers require time to take a decision before the purchase
Steps performed by the tool
- Tracking. Tracks when and why the user abandoned the shopping flow by analyzing data about the user’s shopping experience.
- Personalized offers. Suggests
to the user the most efficient personalized offer that fits his needs.
- Simple booking. Allows the
user to continue the shopping experience from the point where he dropped and
easily complete the booking.
- Learning Algorithm. Executes
an AI learning algorithm based on A/B testing process, to learn what offer most
effects each user.